Rosana is located at 56 KM in north cost.
Rosana is built in about 85 acres.
various designs and areas with a unique architecture style that suits all tastes.
- Beach services such as restaurants, playground, football pitches, basketball courts, and volleyball are available along with a garden and a playground for children, green areas, sidewalks, showers for beach visitors.
- Mall services such as a covered pool for ladies, hypermarket (Fathalla for whole sale), a group of famous restaurants and cafes such as Balba’ – Cook Door, Abo fares El Sory – Saber Pastry – Flukiger – 24/7 Café – a drugstore are available, too.
There are areas special for children (Kidzania) and a playground.
A gym with modern equipments.
Parking lots inside and outside the village.
Rosana is designed to ensure the welfare and relaxation of its residents, so, the buildings occupy only 15% of the total area, the rest – 85% – are green areas, lakes and pools to help residents in changing their life style, be completely away of noise and enjoy sea breath, the vast gardens and the fascinating nature.